Sunday, November 23, 2008

11/19-11/23

11/19
Wednesday: I get up to go to class, only to realize that it's 2:30 and my second class started 30 minutes ago. I say fuck it. I go to work, make $100.

11/20
Thursday: I get up early to go to class, only to find that my first class is cancelled. I go to Waffle House with other classmates, and have a wonderful chat. I go to work, make $98.

11/21
Friday: I get an email saying I have no class, so I go back to sleep. I dick around until it's time to go to work. I go to work, make $80. After work, I go to Ethan's. We play Monopoly. Allison wins.

11/22
Saturday: I sleep in, and get up to get ready for work. I go to work, make $140. (!!!) As I'm leaving work, I get T-boned. I'm fine, and my car is repairable. There was barely a scratch on his car. He is the at fault driver, and his insurance company is going to pay to fix my baby. I go to Ethan's. He makes foodies and we eat. We smoke some cigars and then call it a night.

11/23
Sunday: I sleep late. I get up, eat some lunch, and go over christmas magazines with my brother until it's time to go to work. I go to work, make $80.